About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Saturday, June 11, 2011

I had to share...

I'm not sure what it is about Canada but they seem to breed some AMAZING photographers over there. One of my favorites is Impulse Photography. I've been following her amazing work through her blog for quite some time, take a peek and be stunned.
But the reason I bring your attention to her site is because of this post she shared yesterday that had me in awe. It was such a personal, bold, and beautiful post that it had me in tears. I was already inspired by her work, now I'm inspired by her faith.
Unfortunately there's no way I could ever afford to hire her...so if/when the day comes I need to hire a wedding photographer if anyone wants to buy this for a gift for me please....feel free!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this with us. Fantastic renewal of the self......and of course, I was mesmerized by her photographic work! Who wouldn't want to have her photograph any day of their lives? Simply amazing use of light. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!