About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 15

Day 15: Silhouette


Well this one was a learning experience for me.

I've never really set out to shoot a silo photo on purpose. I have produced a few, but it's always been a sort of happy accident. What I learned is it's pretty much hopeless to allow yourself one hour to scout out and shoot a silhouette photo when the sun is still beaming in the sky. I came away hot and frustrated. When I left my meeting and the sun was down the sky was still glowing enough for me to see the potential and find this scene below...I'm happy.

How was this challenge for you? I'm speechless over some of the shots today. Beyond amazing!








Devin <3






Cherie






Caroline of Constantly Evolving






Sarah of Sarahenity NOW!






Eva of Being Human...






Jennifer of Herrington Happenings






Laura of Captivating






Valeria of ZenMind Project






MythicalBuzzard






Mina of Shining Lotus





Tomorrow offers another learning opportunity! Get those tripods out! ;)

Day 16 is Long Exposure

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these! I also love silhouette pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are wonderful!
    So love the colors in yours.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!