About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 11

Day 11: Something Blue

Another late night post as I was gone pretty much all day. Hence the shot from inside my car. Yes, "I got trees in my mirror so my car won't smell."

Blue is my son's favorite color so I dedicate this post to my boy. And with the little blue engine in the mix he'll love it that much more!






Devin <3





Valeria of Zen Mind Project





Sarah of Sarahenity NOW!





MythicalBuzzard





Jennifer from Herrington Happenings





Caroline from Constantly Evolving





Eva from Being Human...





Mina of Shining Lotus





Cherie





Laura from Captivating





Tomorrow is Day 12: Sunset. I can't wait for the color pallet you all bring to the table tomorrow. It's going to be stunning!

Hope your all having a fabulous weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments too!