About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 25

Day 25: Something Pink

Everyone seems to think Pink is only for girlie girls. I've been called girlie but the fact I'm not afraid to throw down a mean cannonball and I'm more than willing venture to work most days with out a stitch of make up proves that I'm not all girlie. However, I do love pink!! It's always been my favorite color. We've got some big beautiful pink roses in the back and I've got quite a few pink things in my closet and bedroom. But I also love pink sweets; cherry ice cream, cotton candy, strawberry starburst, and watermelon dum dums. Mmmmmm... So I chose to focus on the sweetness of pink in my photo today.


I adore this collection because all the pink just looks so sweet to me!






Devin <3



Cherie






Valeria of ZenMind Project






Caroline of Constantly Evolving






Love from Eva






MythicalBuzzard






Sarah of Sarahenity NOW!





Jennifer of Herrington Happenings






Mina of Shining Lotus






Tomorrow is Day 26: Close up

Have a lovely Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments too!