About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 20

Day 20: Bokeh

I waited a little too long to use the sunshine for my shot today. I was enjoying the swimming pool! :) Not to brag or anything, but the water has finally hit over 80 degrees and that's just how I like it. Summer nights like this are what I like to call "the good stuff."

I won't take credit for this idea, I totally ripped this idea off. I've seen the fun "twinkle lights in a mason jar" photo before. I didn't have a set of lights so I used some of the battery operated tea lights my mom uses for Halloween. It was something new for me to try. I'm stoked that for so many of you this was a first try at creating bokeh and you had success! Nicely done!








Devin <3



Cherie






Caroline of Constantly Evolving






Jennifer of Herrington Happenings






Mina of Shining Lotus






MythicalBuzzard






Sarah of Sarahenity NOW!






Valeria of ZenMind Project





Laura of Captivating







Tomorrow I'll be putting that remote to use again, day 21: Faceless self-portrait.

Whew, survived Monday...yay!

3 comments:

  1. Great entries today. I love them all.
    Sorry for being absent but I took a birthday weekend off :)
    I am back now and will try to catch up fast.
    I love your picture, so moody. Nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful pictures.
    Your picture is amazing, Kimberly. I will have to give this a try as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great Kimberly.
    I love what you did with the Mason jar!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!