About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 22

Day 22: Hands

One of my favorite parts, hands. Strong hands, soft hands, loving hands, working hands. You can learn a lot about a person from looking at their hands. I love that my little one still likes to hold my hand. My heart does a little dance every time he reaches up to take hold of it.

A lovely collection of beautiful hands here today. I adore what each of these hands have created this month. :)








Devin <3





Cherie






Sarah of Sarahenity NOW!






Laura of Captivating






Jennifer of Herrington Happenings






Caroline of Constantly Evolving






Love from Eva






MythicalBuzzard





Tomorrow is Day 23: Sunflare.

Ooooo...sunflare is good stuff. Looking forward to this one!

3 comments:

  1. Again...such an amazing collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite motifs is the hand. Lovely collection you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have some beautiful images on here! Very inspirational. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!