About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 26

Day 26: Close-up

Man I want a macro lens! *sigh* My blogging friend Lisa takes some breathtaking macro photographs of flowers, there is such beauty in the details of nature and she captures it so well. A macro lens is on my wish list for sure.

The closest thing I have is my 35mm, so I worked it. ;)

I met up with Jennifer (of Herrington Happenings) for a play/camera date today at the great park in mid-town. After we parted we headed over to the rose garden so I could shoot my photo for today. I took a ton of photos of beautiful roses and bees, but it was the shot of Elijah getting a nose full of fountain water that I decided to share for my close-up today. Hee, hee, hee.

These are fantastic! I love close up photographs, the details are what so often inspire me.







Devin <3




Cherie






Love from Eva






Jennifer Herrington Happenings






Laura of Captivating






Mina of Shining Lotus






MythicalBuzzard






Sarah of Sarahenity NOW!






Valeria of ZenMind Project





I had such a fantastic weekend! I DO NOT want to see it end! I hope you all had a great one as well! Tomorrow is Day 27: From a distance (Yes I'm singing the Bette Midler song in my head too.) lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments too!