About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 23

Day 23: Sunflare

Can you feel the heat? I love these! I read that the sun wasn't cooperating for some of you by making an appearance. Thank God for archives and photoshop huh? ;)

I stopped by an auto shop on my way home that frequently has classic cars parked out front. This Edsel was just what I was looking for. I love sunflare and chrome!








Devin <3






Cherie






MythicalBuzzard






Sarah of Sarahenity NOW!






Caroline of Constantly Evolving






Eva of Being Human...






Laura of Captivating






Jennifer of Herrington Happenings






Valeria of ZenMind Project




Tomorrow is day 24: Animal

It's my Friday ya'll!! Tomorrow I'm taking my son to a fun place that promises plenty of creatures for photos!

2 comments:

  1. love these sunflare shots, we haven't seen much sun lately but we are promised a heatwave this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen so many excellent sunflares in one place. And again, thank you for collecting images for this challenge. I am loving it and learning so much by doing. Thank you x 3. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!