About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 29

Day 29: Black & White



@#$%^&*!!! I've been trying to get this post up for over an hour now and either blogger or my laptop or the two of them have plotted against me. I'm going to hit publish and go to bed and pray whatever the issue is resolves itself by tomorrow.








Devin <3



Cherie






Valeria of ZenMind Project






Sarah of Sarahenity NOW!






Love from Eva







Jennifer of Herrington Happenings





Caroline of Constantly Evolving






Mina of Shining Lotus






MythicalBuzzard


1 comment:

  1. I think blogger resolved itself :)

    Can't believe today is the last day :( Thank you for grouping all the photos together and keeping us motivated!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!