About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 18

Day 18: Your shoes


Shoes and handbags have been a weakness of mine for many years so I've accumulated a nice collection of both. At first I thought I'd put every pair I own in a pile and take a picture but I thought better about putting my shoe hoarding habits on display. So instead I took a shot of one of my most fabulous pair that sadly sit in their box day in and day out with out seeing the sunshine. Ever since I gave myself a bad sprain back in November I can't handle heels this high. It's heartbreaking really. I'm still praying I make a full recovery someday soon and rock these puppies again with my LBD.








Devin <3






Cherie






Laura of Captivating






Sarah of Sarahenity Now!






Caroline of Constantly Evolving






MythicalBuzzard






Jennifer from Herrington Happenings






Eva of Being Human...





I hope you're all having a fabulous weekend. I enjoyed a wonderful day with Devin and his girls (see his pic) today. To any well deserved fathers that might be reading this I hope especially tomorrow you feel loved and appreciated for all you do.

Oh by the way in case you need reminding tomorrow is day 19: something orange. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments too!