About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 6 and 7 of gratitude

Grateful for breathtaking sunsets and for the fact this one appeared while I was on my way home from a shoot, camera in hand, no rush to get home, and spot right on the freeway overpass to capture it.



Today I am grateful for my church home.



I had some work to do there yesterday so I snuck into the sanctuary and took some pictures of the stained glass up front, very 1970's decor in much of this building. And although it's walls hold a lifetime of memories for me and I enjoy watching my son run the same halls I did as a kid it's not the building I love. It's the people. Past and present this church family has brought so much love to my life. I can't say enough about the prayer, support, and Sunday morning smiles I've obtained over the years from this group of beautiful people.

1 comment:

I love comments too!