About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 17 of gratitude

Today I am grateful for taking flight.








Whether it's a new job, a new man, a new challenge, whatever is starting in your journey taking that first leap is always a thrill. A little fear wrapped up in anticipation hiding in our bellies as we make the leap and then, when it's blessed and meant to be...we soar.





I love catching a glimpse of a flock of birds in flight. This time I actually had my camera in hand to share the beauty.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos and lovely post. Sometimes, we are truly pleasantly surprised by just taking that leap!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!