About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 19 of gratitude

Today I'm grateful for the ability to laugh at myself.




So I sort of had a lil incident with a full garbage can a few weeks ago that resulted in some damage to my car and a lesson learned about putting my phone away when I drive. I've shared this story with a few friends which of course means I get teased frequently about it. I ran across this sight the other night roaming the streets with my camera and probably would have snapped the shot with out the relevance of my recent mishap, but now it's even sweeter because it cracks me (and most of my friends) up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments too!