About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 13 and 14 of gratitude

Yesterday I was thankful I didn't lose my phone.

It was crazy busy day, I double booked myself so I had to skip out on much of the WOF conference I'd paid for to have portraits taken of my son and I. I was bummed but the photographer is someone I discovered via this blog/flickr community of photographers who's work I really admire and she was only in town for the day...I had to! I scrambled to get home from the conference, get pretty, get my boy dressed, and drive an hour to meet her. In the process of using the gas station potty and connecting with her to follow to the location I managed to lose my phone. I, like most of you would, panicked. When the shoot was over I asked her to call my phone so I could try to listen for it in the car....nothing...then when I pulled my head out of my car there it was:



Sitting on top of my car. It had survived the quick drive to the location thanks to the cover with grip I have on my DRIOD. THANK GOD I DIDN'T LOSE MY PHONE!

Today I am thankful for DayQuil.

1 comment:

  1. wow! thank goodness you didn't loose that phone.
    i am hoping the pics turn out fab. i just bet they will.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!