About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 18 of gratitude

Today I'm going to be nice and shallow and say that I'm grateful for reality tv.

I know, I know, so much of it is trash and although I compltely admit I can easily get sucked into the trashy stuff my favorite show has been and continues to be the not-so-trashy show Survivor. It's such an interesting study in human nature, even if it's all staged and scripted, this show always has me sitting at the edge of my seat and rooting for/hating someone in the cast before the season is over.




This season hasn't been the nail bitting, bouncing in my seat, can't wait for Thursday, fastest hour on tv show that the past couple seasons have been. Perhaps it's the move to Wednesday. I can't tell you how that put a wrench in my family Survivor night but with online episodes and the support of one another we're coping. Last night's episode finally gave me the drama I was craving and certified my hero in the game. Yay! So thank you Mark Burnett for creating such a great show and please, when you decide it's run it's course hire Jeff Probst to host the next reality idea you come up with!

GO JANE!


2 comments:

  1. Having nothing to do with this post, but I'VE BEEN HOPING TO SEE A PICTURE OF HIM!! What a beautiful shot of both of you, and I am very happy for you.

    lisa. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa! :) I'm hoping to get a better pic of him or us for a greatful post. If not that one will have to do.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!