About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 24 of gratitude

Busy, busy, busy. So much to do before the big day, big weekend actually. I was running around trying to find the "perfect pair of pants" to meet Devin's family this weekend.

I absolutely admit I have a problem with shopping and clothes and the need to have something new for every occasion...if there's a support group for this I'll sign up!

Anyway, after a mad dash to my store (Nordy Rack) and three trips to the dressing room I found what I needed in the time I had to do it. SUCCESS! However, I forgot to eat and I'm shaky from lack of food. So right now...

I'm grateful for this chicken noodle soup and saltine crackers. Classic, warm, and filling.



I'll have to play catch up for the rest of this weekend's gratitude on Monday as I'll be out of town. Hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday weekend full of family, friends, food, laughter, warmth, and love.

Don't forget to wear your stretchy pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments too!