About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Saturday, November 5, 2011

G Family Session 2011

I was blessed to be asked to do another portrait session for this family. Last time we had such a great time and an insane number of shots made the final cut because I just couldn't choose. In the past year I've learned to be a little more cut throat in my selections.

I'm still learning and growing.







The day of the shoot was a crazy one. I forgot where I'd parked my car at the arena that afternoon and spent an hour wandering around in the heat watching the light disappear and freaking out I wouldn't find it in time to make the shoot! Once I finally found it (thank you Amy for coming to drive me around) I was covered in sweat and all kinds of flustered but I made it up the hill to their home before the sun set and because this family is such a hoot we managed to get some great shots.

























These two sisters couldn't be more different when it comes to being in front of the camera. One loves to pose and the other would rather be anywhere but taking family photos. Just letting them be goofy and have fun got the best smiles, in fact little miss "Are we done yet?" turned out to also be little miss "I love to crack up" and I loved all of her genuine smile photos.







Thanks again Noelle and family!

3 comments:

  1. these are great and they really do look like such a fun family.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family, and your photographs are wonderful Kim!
    Have a great start to your week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!