About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Friday, May 20, 2011

From A to Z

Here are a few of my favorite shots from the mommy n son shoot I did last weekend. Little man was NOT on board with our plan that day, but with a face like that he was gonna have to try extra hard not to make great photo's!











I finally spent a little money on some PS actions and had a lot of fun playing around with them while editing these. Do you select one look and apply to all the shots from a shoot for a uniform look or do you search out the best one for each individual photo? I tried to stick to the same look but the fact is the same action can do amazing things for one shot and completely screw up another. Especially with different skin tones.











We're headed to the coast for the weekend. Really looking forward to a nice getaway. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. these are great shots, he has a lovely cheeky face and they are so natural. Hope you sorted out your lens dilemma, I have a canon and spent all day yesterday looking at zoom lenses, it's hard deciding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the photo with him on your back is soooo cute !

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful photographs Kimberly!
    So nicely done!
    Whenever I use actions, I try to fine the best one (the one I like best) for a particular photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful captures. He's so handsome and you're beautiful. Wish I would have taken more pictures when my son was young, now he's grown up and hates seeing a camera in my hand. Ha ha! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies. Just to clarify these are not of me. I shot these of my friend and her son. We are often told our boys look like twins.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!