About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Friday, May 27, 2011

Growth can be risky

I'm finding that as I try to grow, become a stronger Christian woman, be a better mother, and "put away childish things," some people from my past will have to remain there. I'm not better than anyone. I'm just not that girl anymore....

and that's ok.





"No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies
your right to grow." - Alice Walker

4 comments:

  1. So very, very true Kimberly.
    It is all a part of who we are, and that truly IS ok.
    Have a wonderful weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...that's OK. People from the past may come back...you don't need to let them haunt you. Growth is good! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!