About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Friday, May 13, 2011

Aaaand we're back!

Blogger was down for me for nearly two days! Not that I had some big news to share, just wanted to pop in and say hi and couldn't. :(

I spent my day off today with some much needed "me time." Hair color, pedicure, a lil shopping, and finally a fun photo shoot with a friend and her lil boy. I snapped these before the shoot:


Our golden tower bridge shinning in all her glory.







And me, in my car, enjoying a lil A/C before I headed back out into the heat.




HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good "you" day!
    I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!