About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Monday, August 29, 2011

August Break Day's 27-29

Ugh Monday. E is home from school today with a cold and my throat is screaming so I'm next. The down side to sending him to school. At least we have the memory of lots of laughs and these perfect kabobs from this weekend to take us through today. I'll see if I can't turn things around and turn it into a fun day of fighting colds!








4 comments:

  1. hope you don't get too sick! poor you, these are lovely shots, those kebabs look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear you and the little guy are sick!! I hope it passes quickly for both of you. Love these photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I love the one of your boy jumping into the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor thing, I hope he feels better. My boy started this Saturday but with very low fever. Good thing school starts next week only.
    About what I am using is CS5. I kind of play around, but no training. Tonight I have just signed in for a free 24hr trial with Kelby Training, and I am loving so far.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!