About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August Break Day 30

Today has been a day of calling out sick, sleeping in late, Dayquil, lots of H2o, Puffs galore, Gossip Girl episodes on netflix, OJ, and more dayquil. I thought we'd made it through summer with out a cold but alas...it snuck up on us and it's a doozey! I have to kick this thing before we go camping this weekend so I'm doing everything I know to do to ensure it's a short lived illness. So this has been my nest of illness for most of the day. I did get a nice surprise this morning when one of my photos was featured on the Mortal Muses blog. :)
One more day of August break!


3 comments:

  1. congrats KJ, will have to check this one out too, love the pic above x

    ReplyDelete
  2. summer colds just aren't fair....i hope you feel better soon !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Kimberly!
    So truly well-deserved.
    Hope you are 100% better by now!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!