About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Troy pt. 1



I did my first Senior Portrait shoot this weekend with a co worker's son named Troy. I told his mom I was excited since this is the first time I've done a photo shoot with a boy over 3 years old! She said I was in for a treat because her son is a character. She wasn't lying. Tall, handsome, and funny...it was a treat indeed!

We shot all over old town Elk Grove. It's convenient and full of great backdrops... this is so my "go to" location right now. His first outfit was mama's choice so I'll start by posting those. Enjoy!









2 comments:

  1. These are all fantastic Kimberly!
    I especially like the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. both sets of photos are fantastic....
    he looks like so much fun !!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!