About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Friday, October 29, 2010

It's facebook official

Well...I'm making it official by updating my relationship status on facebook to "in a relationship" as well as announcing it here, for the world (or the small group of you that actually read this, love ya'll by the way) to see.

I am in love!

I feel like Buddy in my favorite Christmas movie Elf:
"I'm in love, I'm in love. And I don't care who knows it!"

There's nothing like new love, especially when it's this right. My head is in the clouds, there's a bounce in my step, my heart leaps for joy every time I see his smile.

I snapped this pic of myself to send to him the other morning. Just playing with my new lens...but even I can see the joy in my eyes here.

That look in my eyes is love.

9 comments:

  1. Aw, what a beautiful joyful post to see - yes, I can see the look of love! Thanks also for the great Elf reference (I did enjoy that movie). Have a terrific Halloween weekend with your sweetheart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your happiness is infectious, and I am truly very happy for you! Can see it in your eyes, and it's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is love? What is this longing in our hearts for togetherness? Is it not the sweetest flower? Does not this flower of love have the fragrant aroma of fine, fine diamonds? Does not the wind love the dirt? Is not love not unlike the unlikely not it is unlikened to? Are you with someone tonight? Do not question your love. Take your lover by the hand. Release the power within yourself. Your heard me, release the power. Tame the wild cosmos with a whisper. Conquer heaven with one intimate caress. That's right don't be shy. Whip out everything you got and do it in the butt. By Leon Phelps

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are beautiful and I am so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Dave. You're wrong. Thanks ladies I hope it's contagious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful, love the way you chose to share it - your eyes really say it all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all, I absolutely adore this picture of you. You're the most beautiful person, inside & out! And 2ndly, I'm glad that you found someone who appreciates your all around beauty. Exciting stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, this sounds sooooo great! so happy!
    much love, d.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!