About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

De-funk-a-fied

So the cure all for being a funk? Step one: Post your frustrations on your blog and find words of encouragment and understanding from strangers you admire. Step two: Have your new man come to visit and wrap his arms around you while watching late night talk shows. Step three: Buy yourself a new lens.

Aint she a beauty?





I've had this one saved in my Amazon wish list for months. I took the plunge and she arrived last night. I spent a few min's getting to know her this morning and I can't wait for our first real date.

Funk officially over! WAAHOO!

3 comments:

  1. Yippeee! I love your 3-step program, haha, and look forward to more of your gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best 3-step-program ever! Need to try that sometime. :)
    That lens is on my wishlist for more than a year now and it probably will stay there for some more time. I have a 50mm 1.8 but it's completely manual which gets in the way when you want to react quickly.
    Congrats on the new lens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, and you will love the lens!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!