About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Thursday, October 7, 2010

They made me gasp!

I was flipping through the October 2010 Anthropologie catalogue this morning and mostly admiring the location of the photo shoot. Big open spaces with high decorated ceilings and tall windows allowing golden splotches of light through. The walls are covered with ornate wall paper that's faded, chipped, and worn. Pretty much my dream location for a photo shoot. Then I turned to page 29 and let out a GASP! One of these beauties sat on a detailed floor saying "Look how adorable I am!" It was a moment I had to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments too!