About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Melissa Photoshoot

If you've been reading, talking, or in any sort of communication with me in the past week I'm sure you have heard me talk about the photoshoot with my girlfriend Melissa last weekend. We had a blast collaborating on idea's for style. I'd already had most of the locations scouted out from my country road drive to work every day, the constant inspiration of open fields and unused rail road tracks were finally made to use. The actual shoot was so fun! And I couldn't be happier with the results. Melissa brought out her inner super model and she looks amazing!

*click on any image to see it larger.





































I love you Melissa!! And I can't wait for the next one! XOXO

10 comments:

  1. Kim, you are a great photo artist! I may have to use your talent for some picture of my izzy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to photograph your gorgeous girl Erica! Let's do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. came across from the august break, love your photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! They look GREAT!! I had so much fun being your "assistant" and hanging out with you and Melissa:) I can't wait for my turn, I'm counting down!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great model...
    i love the sun flare shots and the old suitcase is amazingly perfect !
    and if you can look sexy in a strawberry field, she sure does :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim. I found you through August Break. Great photos. Keep it up. I especially love the silouhette. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for stopping by my blog - these are great shots!!! love your photo style

    ReplyDelete
  8. she has killer legs! so beautiful!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!