About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Friday, August 13, 2010

8/13

I should have done something dark and scary with today being Friday the 13th. But with my brothers kids still staying with us my mind isn't too focused on much else. I've really been enjoying our time with them, my son is going to be seriously bummed when they head back to Washington.

In browsing through the Flickr group for the August break project I decided I needed to learn a little more about Bokeh and how to do it...on purpose. So last night after fun at the childrens museum and a quick trip to the mall I got home just as the sun was setting and grabbed my camera. A few tries with diff settings and angles and WALLAH! I made Bokeh!



1 comment:

I love comments too!