About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Friday, August 27, 2010

8/26 Missing



So my laptop is in the shop, AKA my best friends house, because it gave me the blue screen of death. I'm praying it's nothing serious!! So thats why no August Break picture yesterday.

I'm so close to being done with all the edits from last weekends shoot and I'm dying to share these pictures with the world! Hopefully it'll be fixed by this evening and I'll get to post a picture for today, I took some this morning just in case.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Been there, done that, and I get so angry with myself when I realize just how much we've come to rely on these things!!
    Hope it's fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!