About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Sunday, August 1, 2010

August Break 8/1

So I stumbled onto a one month long, no rules, pic a day challenge (see the details on the AUGUST BREAK link.) Over 200 photographers have signed up to participate and I'm pretty excited. It should keep the camera in my hand which always gets the creative juices flowing and my brain focused on things that make me happy. If nothing else it will be a great way to capture August 2010. So day one picture was taken this afternoon in Capitola at my FAV spot, Gayles bakery and deli. My folks, son, and I stopped there for a yummy lunch before we headed home. The bakery case is to die for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments too!