About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm in love....

With these clothes!

We interrupt the regularly scheduled program (August break) to bring you these beautiful photo's from Lena Hoschek designs. I discovered her here http://a-red-lipstick.blogspot.com/ only to be saddened that there are no stores in the US listed on her site and they have yet to offer online ordering. I want one of these bow sweaters for fall! Oh well....for now I'll just browse through these beautiful photo's...I love the clothes, the hair, the locations...just perfection. I love fall fashion!













...now back to your regularly scheduled program.

2 comments:

I love comments too!