About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Joy of love catch up

At this point my goal is to get them all done before the month is over. I guess working 10 hour days doesn't really allow for a pic a day project. Lesson learned. :)



Day 18: Going out.

The instructions were to "get a sitter" and go out on the town. Well if and when I do that I don't take my camera. It's a little bulky to fit into an evening bag. But we do go out on walks a lot and I love that I'm able to follow behind shooting away.





Day 17: Staying in.




Day 15: Kiss & Day 16: Together (self portrait)

I'm doing a combo platter for day 15 and 16. When Devin came to pick me up on Valentines day I had my camera set up in the entry way with tripod and remote. No way he was getting out of my photo shoot trap.






Day 14: Wedding band/jewelry. I was going to take a picture of my mom's wedding ring. But I couldn't find it, then I never got around to it. I guess since I don't have one (yet) I'll just skip this day.



Day 13: Routine.

First thing in the morning I stumble to the cupboard containing his sippy cups to make him a nice, cold cup of strawberry milk.



Day 12: The eyes. They are a work of art.




Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments too!