About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Baby, Baby, Baby...



I had the rare privilege of some free time yesterday and headed over to Amy's for another photo shoot with Noah. Unfortunately he wasn't on board with our plan. He was fussy. Sometimes that's just the case with little ones! He did give us a brief moment of non-crying so we took advantage and here are the results. I'm loving the new lens now that I've had some time to really play with it. (Nikon 35mm 1.8, super cheap!) I'm also playing around with what I should call myself if I ever do make a business out of this. Thoughts?















1 comment:

  1. These are awesome! So cute...that baby has a lot of hair!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!