About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Friday, January 29, 2010

Wasted time


The sun has come out from hiding and I'm stuck in this grey cubicle. The awesome note about the day is I'm able to get onto blogspot from work. Somehow they missed this site in the long list of websites that are blocked from our viewing pleasure here. So I've been following trails and paths (also known as links) to all kinds of fantastic blog's with amazing pictures that are inspiring me to jump up out of this seat, grab my camera, and make some beautiful pictures of my own! But alas... I've got to earn a paycheck....so here I sit. At least my DRIOD has a camera, let's see if I can make a little magic with it and the subjects I find in my cubicle.















Random thoughts:



1) This lotion is fantastic, it smells amazing and fixes the damage washing my hands 10 times a day with our work soap creates.


2) "Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is truly a friend."


3) Tonight I will cook baby bok choy for the first time. Hope I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments too!