About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Baby blogger

So I've never done this before. The world of blogging is new to me, kept tabs on a few friends via thier blogs so I figured I'd give it a shot too.
I should be going to sleep right now, Lord knows my eyes are heavy enough...all the signs are there that it's time. Tomorrow is Friday and it's been a long, slow, tedious week. Trying to get back on track with diet/work out routine after the holiday damage is never a fun process. I'm also anticipating the end of next week since my birthday is on Friday so I'm sure next work week will continue the snails pace this one was married to. Not that I'm excited about turning 33. Not at all. "Still single at 33" seems to be the theme running through my mind as I approach this one. But I've made plans to pamper myself, spend time with friends, and polish off the weekend in the snow with my folks and my 2 1/2 year old son. All of which I expect to be full of fun, laughter, love, and memories. So I'll sign off this, my first post, by saying here's to a good nights sleep and a relaxing weekend for all....wait that sounds more like a toast and I have no glass. Oh never mind. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments too!