About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Snow Trip



Another B-day behind me. Feeling no different at 33 as expected. I made great plans to ensure I had a wonderful birthday; a day of pampering, dinner and drinks with friends, then headed to the snow with my family for the rest of the weekend. There was SO MUCH snow! I can't remember a time I've ever been in such a winter wonderland. It always surprises me just how quiet and peacefull everything is when insulated with white fluffy snow. My son and I made a snow man and giggled together as we shot down the snow hills on the plastic disc. What consistently caught my eye and ensured I spent some time with my camera in hand (which scared me a bit with the snow fall) were the HUGE icicles hanging from every rooftop in sight. A whole lot of beauty this valley girl doesn't see often. Can't wait to head back!





1 comment:

I love comments too!