About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Remember Summer?

When I was fishing through the countless folders of images looking for the ones I wanted for E's star student poster I found that:

a) I seriously need to clean out my folders and get rid of what's backed up and
b) I had a really great summer last year.





Don't you love scrolling through the memories? Thank God for photographs.

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful light and mood you've captured in this piece! Makes me really miss the warmth and color of summer! We are so very far away from that, as we are still buried in drifts of snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amem. I am about to move and then I want to clean my old hard drive and only God knows what I am going to find. Fun memories.
    Love this image

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!