About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Laura's pink wings





This week was a bit different. Another day of jury duty, and yes, I am officially a juror. :) I can't wait for it to be over so I can dish all the details to those twisted folks like me that want to know.

Yesterday was a graveside service for my G-ma Laura.

She and my grandpa married in their late 70's and were the cutest couple. G-pa has been gone for over 10 years now and Laura has been a fun and special part of our family till last week when she, at 98, went to be with Jesus. Laura was a crack up, she always had a come back for my dad's smart remarks which would surprise you coming from this petite and soft spoken 90 year old. She was a big fan of pink, I mean BIG. I have no doubt she's sporting some pink glitter wings in heaven. You will be missed G-ma Laura. Xoxo



1 comment:

  1. i'm so sorry for your loss. she sounds amazing. i love pink too. ; )
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!