About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pizza Date

After a fun day with friends at the Discovery Museum E and I had a lunch date, he wanted pizza, I had no good reason to say no to that.

He's becoming a hand washing Nazi.





Enjoying some "loot beer."






Straw paper snakes are a must.






I'm serious about my dislike for tomatoes, get them off my pizza!







I finished book one of the Hunger Games. I will be picking up the rest of the series this week. Hopefully I'll have some reading time at the courthouse tomorrow when the trial starts.
OK off to enjoy the last hours of the weekend with my boys.
They are so sweet to me. Hope you're feeling loved today too.

1 comment:

  1. lol...I am the same with tomatoes on my pizza like that too. Get them off!!! Great shots. And I really should pick up that book...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!