About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

We had a very busy, very fall-ish weekend. Complete with apple picking at Apple Hill, hay maze, pony ride, playing in the leaves, and of course carving the pumpkin. An awesome weekend with my little spiderman who is getting ready now for the door to door candy hunt. Have a happy Halloween everyone!








5 comments:

  1. These are such "feel-good" photographs Kim!
    I hope you had a wonderful Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous portrait and nature photography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...your little man is so cute! Looks like a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are all such lovely diptychs. and he's adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is such a gorgeous boy and sometimes reminds me of my own son. CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!