About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Skinny Taste




Last Saturday night Devin and I made dinner as a "thank you" to my mom and dad for watching E during our date night. I'd been pinning a few recipies from this blog called Skinny Taste where Gina has taken some of our favorite foods and created lower cal/fat ways to make them. I picked out three that looked good and not only were all three pretty easy (I'm no chef) but they turned out really, really good! I've now created a LONG list of her recipies to try. If you're on WW she also includes the WW points for each recipie. Even if you're not trying to lose weight it's just wise to cut the sugar and butter down a bit and I promise you won't miss it.


These don't taste diet at all!




The three we tried were the Chicken Piccata , the Oven Roasted Cauliflower , and for dessert a Low Fat No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake. YUM! So good I had to share with all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this Kimberly, and how nice of you both to do that for Mom and Dad!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!