About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My new baby

I finally hit the "buy" button and purchased a new camera. I upgraded to a Nikon 7000 and she arrived over the weekend but I only just took her on a little outing tonight. E and I went for a walk to the park so I could get to know her a little bit. She's beautiful, and as most women...complicated! Much to learn but I'm super excited!










6 comments:

  1. Congrats Kimmy!! I can't wait to see more new pictures! E is just as adorable as ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. new cameras are always such fun, looks like you have mastered it already with these great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo, you got a beauty Kimberly!!
    Enjoy every moment with it.
    I love your photographs here.
    That adorable little guy is getting tall!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these photos are great....i think the two of you will be the best of friends !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hard to imagine you can take any better pics than you already do---but so far so good! (Its really not fair--your main subject looks terrific with MY camera & shooting skills).

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pics.... I see you are having fun and happy. :) So glad you got to take her for a spin, and with such great results!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!