About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Friday, January 7, 2011

Scout

I got up and out a little early today and scouted out a possible location for upcoming shoots. Winter not only provides the obstacle of cold and wet but also a serious lack of color. I didn't find what I was looking for but I got to slosh around in the muddy landscape and get my galoshes nice and wet! I did manage to uncover a little beauty out there in the marsh.










Have a happy weekend!

3 comments:

  1. You just never know what you will find!
    These are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the winter can be a tough one for shooting.

    The photo of the geese flying in the air is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you definitely did find some beauty out there! I love your boots, too! I have a pair with a rainbow and clouds on them that I found at GAP kids... love them and finding any excuse to wear them outside! I hope you're having a great weekend, Kimberly! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!