About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Saturday, January 15, 2011

1 year old!




So I totally missed it because I was having too much fun on my day off in the snow yesterday, but Jan 14th marks the one year birth date of my lil blog here. I had no ideas about what it would become when I started it and I'm in a constant state of considering change for it. Most importantly I really do enjoy my little blog community of photographers, fashionista's, and witty women. Thanks for reading, commenting, and supporting me via this page. It really is a lot of fun for me and I hope you too. :)

7 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! I have loved your creative photographic journey. Outstanding

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kimberly!!!
    I so enjoy visiting you here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations babe! Looking forward to another year and each season frozen and framed as only you can capture them. I'm hanging on every snap of your shutter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, yaaaay! My blog will be one year old in March and I'm really proud of how far my little baby blog has come since last year.

    Lovely blog.

    Nesha,
    http://thebuttonowl.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated blog anniversary! Love your photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Congrats on one year. I'm only three months in, so I have a sense of what a journey, gift AND commitment one year is. I love seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!