About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Monday, January 17, 2011

Fun in the sun! And snow...



My son and I spent a beautiful day up the mountain in the snow with some friends on Friday. My favorite part was the sun, out from behind the clouds, warming my face and making for some gorgeous shots. The boys had a blast and we're looking forward to the next snow trip. I love living close enough to visit but not live in the snow. It stays magical that way.


















4 comments:

  1. Oh, I would love this option (close enough to visit, but not live in)!!
    Your little guy is just precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful post. and i am loving on your new header. love

    ps: your comment today... you warmed my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...what fabulous photos!!! And I love your header (your hair rocks!!!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for snow and sun flares and sons who like to play in the snow! Beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!