About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Friday, September 17, 2010

Jenn and Jamie pt. 2



Part two of the shoot with Jenn and Jamie. We styled both girls in vintage looks. Jamie has a closet I'd die for including this vintage blue dress with adorable detailing in the back. Jenn had a vintage pair of red Ferragamo's that looked lovely with the dress. I threw my rose Betsey Johnson heels on Jamie because they looked great with her charming black summer dress. The collection of fashion finds between the three of us made creating the looks pure joy!





Just to add to the fun my sweet friend Megan who is a hairstylist (and hooked us up with the Victorian House location) did the girls hair. She did a FABULOUS job! I mean hair, make up, dress up, and pictures! It was a girly girls fantasy evening come true!



I snapped this last shot when we were done with the outdoor shots, isn't Jenn's face a classic "Big sister look?"



Thanks again ladies... more pics to come!

3 comments:

  1. Haha, that is funny. That is the big sister look I am usually giving her:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! I love their vintage style and the sisterly interaction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I LOVE this entire set! The dresses and hair are fabulous! Sooooo cool! I especially love the 3rd picuture with the shoes and back of the dress. Wonderful!
    You have a terrific eye!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!