About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Thursday, June 24, 2010

To color or not to color....that is the ?

I started coloring my hair in high school. I've been several different shades of red, platinum blonde, hilighted, and even a subdued pink-head. I really wasn't even sure what my natural hair color was by the time I stopped dying my hair when I turned 30. I was a toe head blonde as a kid and it gradually got darker and turns out I am a brunette. I've enjoyed my natural hair color for the past 3 years, however, these little white hairs keep sprouting up right in the FRONT! I'm only 33 I shouldn't be going gray!!! So I'm considering hitting the bottle again, the haircolor bottle that is. If I do venture back into the land of dye jobs I'm thinking I'll stick close to my natural color with maybe some very subtle sunkissed looking light pieces like this photo:




Although in my google search I found this color combo I also like:



Any one have an opinion? Should I continue to embrace my white strands with an unapologetic attitude or take the plunge back into a life of root jobs and higher priced visits to the salon in the name of rich colors?

4 comments:

  1. I like the second picture best, but I also think white streaks in hair are kinda nice too. Embrace your white streaks and maybe add more! But, if not...I like the second pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natural or WAY artificial.... thats my opinion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've printed the second one and taking it to the salon today!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!