About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I call it Froyo



My addiction right now is frozen yogurt, I call it froyo. A shop opened up right by my work with the new "do it yourself" trend and I swear every day it's a struggle not to satsify my cravings! Oh and then we got a few pinkberry's in town. It's like fancy froyo, and SO FREAKING GOOD! Half coconut/chocolate with fresh strawberries and chocolate chips...a party in my mouth! Worth every calorie.

2 comments:

  1. We don't have a Pinkberry here in Austin. We do have a place called FroYo, but I have never been there. FroYo is right across the street from my work and I am afraid that if I try it, I will become addicted. I love all things ice cream (even if it's really frozen yogurt).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Rad its called froyo! You're smart to steer clear.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!