About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Thursday, December 15, 2011

My superstar

He LOOOOVES music. And everyone got to see for themselves at his preschool Christmas presentation last night. I was beaming with pride. :)






The video's I took are hilarious. He was so animated and moving to the music non-stop I couldn't stop laughing. I tried to post one but it wasn't working. :(

4 comments:

  1. A memory to hold on to forever.
    He is just adorable Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I bet the videos are so cute. I love these photos too...he is beaming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy this time, it goes so fast.
    he is so handsome.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!