About Me

My photo
Sacramento, Cali, United States
38 year old Christian California Girl, wife, mother, photographer, crafter, dreamer, planner, eater, lover, music appreciator.....

Monday, December 19, 2011

Disney Classics and a Goofy Mama

I am missing my camera time so much!

E and I were watching Pinocchio and he was holding fairly still
so I took the opportunity to hoist myself on the
ground and snap some of his sweet face reacting to the movie.





It may not look like it, but I do enjoy the Disney classics.





Not surprisingly the whale scene brought out the best expression
and a request for a rewind.
I love his love of whales.




This mama's going a little stir crazy on the couch!
All I want for Christmas is to drive myself somewhere
remote with my camera and take a walk!


2 comments:

  1. These are such amazing images Kim!!
    I wish you and the little guy a most beautiful Holiday.
    I am so glad that both of you are here.

    lisa. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you still posting. I got a little lost for the last couple of weeks.
    Now it is the stretch...only few days to finish with my 365 and I am not sure what to do next.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments too!